Data Analytics & AI
Data Analytics & AI increasingly plays a decisive role in the competitiveness of companies
Those who evaluate and use their data correctly know their customers better, anticipate needs and opportunities for new services and products, and recognize market changes and risks in good time.
In the course of the digital transformation, our working environment is increasingly shifting to the digital world. Employees, machines and sensors constantly generate new data that is processed, integrated into processes and stored in a wide variety of sources. As a result, more and more data is available that contains potentially valuable information. Although most companies have long recognized the value creation potential of their data, there is still a lot of catching up to do in terms of cost-efficient and targeted evaluation and use.
Data Analytics & AI identifies patterns and structures in data and provides important insights for smart business models and processes. When implementing data science systems, analytical thinking and interdisciplinary methods must go hand in hand to drive the development of machine intelligence. For this reason, it often makes more sense to carry out smaller projects during the start-up phase. Unrealistic goals and a lack of data science knowledge can quickly lead to data projects failing and the data science team losing management support.
We support you with the following services
We accompany you throughout the entire data-to-value journey so that your raw data can be transformed into valuable information and thus offer real added value.
On this journey we support you in particular in the following areas:
- Identifying and prioritizing profitable use cases
- Establishing the prerequisites for successful analytics initiatives in technical and organizational terms
- Perform analysis and proof-of-values to demonstrate the potential of your data
- Expertise and implementations in the field of machine learning, NLP, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence
- Operationalization of successful AI solutions and automation to transform the potential into added value for the business in the long term
We combine our data analytics expertise and experience with AWK's many years of industry knowledge and focus this on use cases in the following areas:
- Industrial Analytics and Predictive Maintenance
- Data Engineering and Data Preprocessing
- Customer and Marketing Analytics
- Process optimization and automation with AI, Process Mining and RPA
- Risk analysis and fraud detection with AI
- Architecture and infrastructure
In our technical articles you will learn how we approach the topic of information security in concrete terms:
AWK FOCUS - Data Excellence
AWK Focus (2020/05)
In this Focus we present the AWK Data Excellence approach and show you the progress of data usage in data-driven organizations and business models.
AWK Focus (2019/10)
The buzzword "resilience" is omnipresent in the entrepreneurial context for one simple reason: the future is becoming increasingly difficult to predict in concrete terms. Resilience increases the resistance of companies to unknown and often negative events.
BLOCKCHAIN - Hype or future?
AWK KNOWLEDGE (2018/10)
Adrian Anderegg at the Swissmig symposium on 26 October 2018 on blockchain.
Data, data, data - Take advantage of the full potential
AWK Focus (2016/10)
Never before have organisations had more extensive and insightful data assets than today - and never before have the opportunities been better to exploit this potential to the full.