(Senior) Project Manager SAP S/4HANA (m/f/d)
That's the job. Main tasks at Eraneos
- Together with your colleagues, you will provide consulting services in the area of SAP projects.
- You accompany our customers in S/4HANA projects or lead the project yourself. In doing so, you will support the execution of project audits, develop ERP strategies and concepts, and optimize project methodologies and project management processes in the SAP environment.
- In terms of Servant Leadership you take care of continuous learning, trust building, delegation, performance, team development and clarification of hurdles.
- Within Eraneos you will promote the knowledge of SAP and SAP Activate and also benefit yourself from the strong Eraneos training and development support.
«With your in-depth expertise, you will lead or accompany challenging ERP consulting projects in various industries and companies as an expert.»
This job is for you, if
- You have a university degree (ETH, university, FH) in computer science or business informatics or an equivalent education.
- You are familiar with agile working methods (such as SAFe, Scrum, KANBAN, Value Stream Mapping, agile Portfolio Management) and SAP Activate.
- You have already successfully managed S/4HANA projects.
- You are business fluent and have a good expression in German and English.
- You have several years of experience with SAP.
As the icing on the cake, you bring along
- S/4HANA projects both as conversion (brownfield) variant as well as greenfield or selective data transition
- French as an additional foreign language
We attach great importance to the work-life balance of our employees. Thanks to the annual working time model, you can arrange your working hours flexibly according to your wishes! We are open to part-time or full-time employment.
Eraneos offers you an extensive further education program with more than 60 courses and over 150 courses per year!
Enjoy a great company culture, open and collegial interaction with each other and a flat hierarchy.
We offer you a challenging, meaningful and varied job. Gain insights into different companies, organisations and industries.
Free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water, soft drinks etc.) and fruits are available daily.
Benefit from various discounts, for example when buying a car, in the fitness centre, with a mobile phone subscription and many more...
Tamara will be happy to provide you with further information and looks forward to receiving your complete application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF format only, all other formats cannot be considered for security reasons).
Please apply directly to us. We do not accept applications from staffing agencies.
Are you interested in what our employees and other applicants say about Eraneos? Visit us on Kununu and follow us on social media to not miss the latest news about Eraneos.