(Senior) Manager IT Advisory (m/f/d)
The Eraneos Group is on its way to shaping digital Switzerland - the IT Advisory division develops its agenda together with the CIO and supports its implementation: from strategy, through the definition of the target operating model, the conceptual design of high-performance architectures and cloud services, to innovation through emerging technologies.
That's the job. Main tasks at Eraneos
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager for the IT Advisory division. Together with the management team, you will accompany and steer the work of a growing number of specialists. You will lead consultants, acquire assignments and manage or accompany the mandates with your professional expertise.
- You acquire mandates in the private and public sectors, using and expanding your network of contacts.
- You ensure that the mandates of your employees are successful - in time, in budget, in scope.
- You further develop the services within IT Advisory.
- You supervise, coach and lead consultants in IT Advisory.
- You recruit new employees and train them.
"Do you want to make today's IT fit for Digital Transformation and take companies forward strategically? Then Eraneos is the right place for you."
This job is for you, if
- You have a university degree (ETH, Uni, FH).
- You have several years of professional experience in IT Advisory.
- You have already gained initial experience in team leadership.
- You would like to complement the team with your experience in project business (in-house/external) and the acquisition of mandates.
As the icing on the cake, you bring along
- Certifications in IT, Cloud, Agile, and Architecture environments (e.g. COBIT, SAFe, ITIL, DevOps, TOGAF).
- A good understanding of digital products and business models with the impact on IT
- A further education in business administration or an MBA
We attach great importance to the work-life balance of our employees. Thanks to the annual working time model, you can arrange your working hours flexibly according to your wishes! We are open to part-time or full-time employment.
Eraneos offers you an extensive further education program with more than 60 courses and over 150 courses per year!
Enjoy a great company culture, open and collegial interaction with each other and a flat hierarchy.
We offer you a challenging, meaningful and varied job. Gain insights into different companies, organisations and industries.
Free drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water, soft drinks etc.) and fruits are available daily.
Benefit from various discounts, for example when buying a car, in the fitness centre, with a mobile phone subscription and many more...
Magnaitsetsen will be happy to provide you with further information and looks forward to receiving your complete application documents at email@example.com (PDF format only, all other formats cannot be considered for security reasons).
Please apply directly to us. We do not accept applications from staffing agencies.
Are you interested in what our employees and other applicants say about Eraneos? Visit us on Kununu and follow us on social media to not miss the latest news about Eraneos.